NEW FEATURES AND BUG FIXES
Vantage Point - New features and updates:.
- Added the audio wizard button to the User Information panel in the Vantage Point when integrated with the rPhone.
- Added and updated the audio icons on the User Information panel when integrated with rPhone.
- Added a shortcut to hide the title bar for all pods in the quick launch bar.
- Hosts can now set and display a timer prior to the start of a breakout session.
- Added the ability to filter out users with an inactive camera from the Vantage Point console.
- Added localization, the application can now be accessed in different languages based on locale.
Vantage Point - fixes:
- Resolved the issue of camera feeds from Microsoft Surface devices not being recognized by the Vantage Point console.
- Minor text and interface updates.
- Fixed a bug where the popup box of the timer would not show up for participants in Adobe Connect after the host pauses a session for a set amount of time.
- Fixed bug where the speed test function in the User Information panel would not show any results when executed.
- Fixed bug that caused the phone icon in the User panel to disappear when the Host mutes all microphones.
- Fixed bug where Hosts and Participants would see different popup messages in Adobe Connect when a Host pauses a session from the Vantage Point console.
rPhone - New features and updates:
- Added WebPhone functionality.
rPhone - fixes:
- Added localization and the pod can now be accessed in different languages based on locale.
- Fixed bug that caused the rPhone pod to freeze with a “Please Wait” message if a User enters incorrect ZipDX credentials.
- Fixed bug that prevented universal voice from being fully usable when connecting rPhone audio profile to a meeting in Adobe Connect Central.
- Participants’ microphones are no longer activated automatically when joining a meeting room.
Web Phone - New features and updates:
- Added the ability to load custom themes and change the Web Phone interface.