The BLUEJAY (3.3 release) is here and includes a new Refined Training theme (Elements), and tools designed to help manage enrollment.
ENHANCEMENTS AND NEW FEATURES
• New Refined Training theme Elements by New School Learning Learn more...
• Automatically add and remove AC Hosts and Presenters to Adobe Connect meetings based on the Refined Training platform permissions mode/connect:host and mod/connect:presenter more information coming soon....
• Associate colors with course categories on the Refined Training platform more information coming soon.....
• New Report Builder data source created for legacy site logs and the introduction of two new embedded reports: User Activity Legacy and User Activity Standard Learn more...
• Additional enhancement to the Profile Field enrollment method to allow for group options and more notification options to communicate to your end users Learn more...
• Enhancements to the sign up form used with email-based self registration Learn more...
• Enhancement to the custom fields for state and post code allowing for searching via Bulk User action
• Enhancement to the Adobe Connect Authentication method to make Adobe Connect the master. Learn more...
• Enhancement to the Adobe Connect integration making the RT platform the master for the AC timezone
• Performance enhancements to Refined Services calls
• Performance enhancements on all production sites by enabling memcache
• Multi color course categories. Learn more...
BUG FIXES AND MINOR UPDATES
• Minor updates to the Vantage Point integration with the LMS
• Minor updates to the user edit form and the advanced edit form
• Update platform to automatically uninstall missing plugins on upgrade
• Remove the Historical Certificates plug in from the platform and have available to clients only as required
• Remove the old active user report from the platform
• Fixes to Refined Service error logs
• Fixes to the My Recording tag
• Fix to C2M code for: cli/connect_update_all_users.php
• Fix to My Meetings tag to not point to recordings
• Fix to the visibility of Recommended & Required blocks: if there are no courses appearing in the block do not show
• Fix Active User / Active User Details data sources to remove duplicates
• Fix to the Sign-in Reconciliation activity to trigger restrict access settings
• Fix to SCORM files upload size limitations
• Fix to the re-certification feature to ensure grades deleting and restrict access settings observed.
Version: RT 3.3 - Bluejay Release
Production Release date: 2015-07-12
Browser Required: IE 9 or higher, Chrome (latest), Firefox (latest), Safari (latest).
System Requirement: Discontinued support for Windows XP
Product Overview: Minor release after Moodle 2.7 upgrade (RT 3.0) based on the Moodle version 2.7