ENHANCEMENTS AND NEW FEATURES
• New Auto Issue Upon Completion feature: The certificate activity has been enhanced to allow a certificate to be automatically issued when the restrict access conditions are met.
• New Recommended and Required Course blocks: Simplify the learner's experience by providing a display of an individuals required and/or recommended courses as set by the enhanced profile field enrollment method.
• Enhancements to the Profile Field enrollment method: System Role, Managers and Locations are now options for setting course enrollment criteria.
• Enhancements to the Adobe Connect Authentication method: Administrators can now make Adobe Connect the master for password management.
• Log entries for Connect Activities: The Connect Activity logs have been customized to work with the new database structure of Moodle 2.7.
• Course Prerequisite feature: This features returns in RT-3.1.1 and prevents students from enrolling in courses when they have not completed a course that is defined as a prerequisite.
BUG FIXES AND MINOR UPDATES
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes:
• Updating the title of the Course Locator block to the Advanced Search block.
• Workbook report: Registration date and time not pulling from correct table.
• Error when adding an essay question to a Moodle quiz.
• Fix applied to display of front page calendar.
• Fix to the blocks on the Refined Responsif theme so they are now dockable.
• Fix to restore error "invalid restore file." during course restore.
• Updates to the display of local/webinars/view page.
• Minor bug fixes related to the implementation of Refined Services.
• Grammar and spelling fixes.
VERSION: RT 3.1.1
Release date: 2014-10-01
Browser Required: IE 9 or higher, Chrome (latest) , Firefox (latest) , Safari (latest)
System Requirement: Discontinued support for Windows XP
Product Overview: Minor release after Moodle 2.7 upgrade (RT 3.1) based on the Moodle version 2.7 (Build: 20140512)