Pausing a session pauses both the timer and the recorder.
- Open the Assistant Panel by clicking on the VP Assistant dropdown menu to the right of the VP Console icon.
- Click on the Session tab.
- Click on the Pause button.
The Pause Setup popup will open
- Duration: Select the pause duration. Choose 0 for an unlimited pause
- Title: Select a title from the dropdown menu for the pause alert displayed to attendees
- Message: Enter a short message of your choice for the pause alert displayed to attendees
Click Pause Session to begin the pause. (To cancel the pause click the x in the upper right-hand corner of the Pause Setup popup.)
When you Pause Session, a popup alert including the selected title, selected message and pause time remaining will be displayed to attendees.
Host, presenters and participants can click on the X in the upper right corner of the alert to close the popup. This will not affect the pause. If the Pause Session popup is closed, meeting functions other than the timer and recorder will be available to attendees. For example, attendees can send chats and indicate their status.