The VP Console for Tech Support provides access to attendee information, performance tests and critical technical data. It can be used to rapidly identify and resolve attendee technical problems. It can also be used to facilitate attendee participation allowing a host with permission to display attendee status and manage attendee audio.
The Tech Support Console allows a meeting host to
- identify and enable attendee webcams and microphones
- adjust attendee microphone or phone volume
- mute and unmute attendee audio
- view attendee technical information
- run attendee speed and latency tests
- remove duplicate attendees
- review attendee port and connection data
The VP Console for Tech Support is a powerful "behind the scenes" suite of tools for managing attendees and handling attendees' technical issues without disrupting the flow of the meeting.