To configure Vantage Point, click on the gear icon on the Top menu bar of the VP Console. This will open the Settings menu.
The six Settings tabs allow host control of Vantage Point and Adobe Connect features
- General: Control display and functionality of the VP Console and the in-room Assistant Panel
- Adobe Connect: Edit settings that allow the host to monitor attendees' meeting presence
- Welcome Popup: Control and customize Vantage Point Welcome Popup including attendee webcam access rights and attendee tracking rights
- Session Questions: Customize Vantage Point challenge question display and timing
- Auto Starting: Set parameters that control automatic start of the session and the session recording
- HD Webcam: Customize the high definition settings for attendee webcams
- How do I set default values for the VP Console and the Assistant Panel?
- Can I automatically monitor an attendee's presence and focus in a meeting?
- How do I obtain webcam and tracking rights for an attendee?
- How do I control the presentation of challenge question?
- Can Vantage Point start session functions automatically?
- How can I display attendee webcam video in HD?