If you experience ongoing or anomalous problems with Vantage Point or rPhone (e.g., the VP icon is not visible, the Phone Console is unavailable, the VP icon is inactive, the VP Assistant Panel menu or functions are not available, etc.), an update may be required.
Verify both rPhone and Vantage Point are present and selected in the Pods menu
Both rPhone and Vantage Point must be loaded for Vantage Point to work correctly.
To verify that both rPhone and Vantage Point are loaded in the room
- Click Pods on the left of top menu bar
- Select Share and
- Verify rPhone Audio Bridge by Refined Data appears on the list and is checked
- Verify Vantage Point appears on the list and is checked
If either of the highlighted pods does not appear on the list see "How do I upload the newest version of Vantage Point and rPhone?"
If either pod is unchecked, click on the pod name to check it.
If the issue is not resolved, follow these steps.
1. Delete Vantage Point and the rPhone Audio Bridge
Click Pods from the top menu bar of the Adobe Connect meeting room. Select Manage Pods.
2. Reload the Vantage Point and rPhone pods
See "How do I upload the newest version of Vantage Point and rPhone?" for details