Release notes Vantage Point 6.5 and rPhone 6.5
NEW FEATURES AND BUG FIXES
Vantage Point - New features and updates:
- Auto-record capability added to Vantage Point.
- New support mode added allowing clients to provide technical support and not publish video streams or launch challenge questions.
- Launch Vantage Point top button is now located beside other AC buttons and directly launches the VP console.
- URL links to the VP console are now are available in the VP Console settings.
- Vantage Point console now shows when users are blocked by flash or chrome permissions with the option to request users unblock access.
- New user interface for camera and tracking.
- New version/cache controller system to optimize download time for the Vantage Point pod.
- Quick access added to Vantage Point allowing: unblock all, turn off all cameras, mute all microphones, clear status and unpin all users.
- Update to session pause dialogue window.
- Session time now displays.
- Bandwidth test will now be set automatically.
- Vantage Point button is now hidden when another pod is in full screen mode.
- Smart Distribute option added for use with breakout rooms allowing VOIP connections to work with rPhone connections.
Vantage Point - fixes:
- Resolve issue where ending the session was not ending the recording.
- Export breakout files changed from .xml to .txt to resolve problems with Chrome.
- Update user name if has changed in Adobe Connect.
- Bug fixed where starting and stopping breakout rooms was disconnecting users from Vantage Point.
rPhone - New features and updates:
- Ability to auto-detect a users phone number if registered in Adobe Connect as well as their region.
- New Audio Wizard to support with audio connection.
- Addition of the new rPhone Audio panel as a dropdown from the native Adobe Connect microphone/telephone tab.
- Smart Distribute option to work with breakout rooms.
- Optimizations to the "Who's talking" feature.
- rPhone button is hidden when other pods are in full screen.
rPhone - fixes:
- Server optimization and bandwidth reductions.
- Bug fixed where starting and stopping breakout rooms was disconnecting users from rPhone.
- Fix: Loop check to start conference. Now rPhone will connect faster when host requests to start conference after meeting was idle for a long time.